Top 5 reasons to NOT eat Chipotle before a job interview
5. You never know when they’ll staff the prep line with non- Latinos causing massive backups, making you late.
4. South of the border burps. Spewing noxious fumes of partially digested beans, rice and salsa should not be on your resume.
3. You’re interview ready; the last thing you need is a dribble of smoky Chipotle Tabasco sauce or a glob of guac on your fancy interview duds.
2. A smile makes or breaks a first impression, fragments of black bean and tortilla crammed between your canines will surely be a deal breaker.
1. The inevitable diarrhea blowout. You may not know when or where but rest assured you will be blowing that burrito out of one of your orifices in the near future, corn intact.